These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

You somehow managed to make the unfunny funny.
Well done, had a laugh.

Deep Space Deep Space

It was good

Even though it was a bit slow at times, it was well made, had a decent plot and was entertaining. I love some of the blur effects and such you included in some scenes. And ofcourse, MUSE! =D You'll get a 9 for it.

Dare to be Stupid Dare to be Stupid

LOL

I got to say, the band was hilarious.

Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent

Great game

Very nice graphics. I would like to know what the music loop is that plays?

Hitstick 4 Hitstick 4

It was good

I like it. Everything was great except that it should've been longer.
Nice work!

F.P.S.A.S F.P.S.A.S

Hmm

I liked the style at first glance, but there is however nothing complex enough about it. It is also very frustrating to die before you see what to do, and to then jump back to level 1. If you work more on this then it can turn into a decent game, but for now it's just cheap.

JasonG5 responds:

Okey, I Changed The Back To Level 1 Bit, Right Now as im working on my second one i'l spend more time tryna draw detailed guns and enemies ... Sorry guys but this is my first FPS game .. took me so long .. not even one nice comment =[

We Can't Stop (Dubstep Remix) We Can't Stop (Dubstep Remix)

This song is much very good.
i like it a lot.
sounds a lot like miley cyrus

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

This blew my fucking mind...

I love folkmetal. I love metal in general.
This was the most awesome shit I've heard on NG in a long time.
Everything, everything is perfect. It is more powerful and pro sounding than most actual bands I listen to...

rtnario responds:

Heh, same. If I didn't, how would I come up with this? Thanks for the review, and actually, from another perspective, there is much to be done with my songs :)

One Step Flash (fragments) One Step Flash (fragments)

Great

This sounds like it could turn into one really awesome track, and with vocals I don't know what to expect. Keeping in mind that this is a preview, it is great. I will be waiting for this one.

RealityVictim responds:

Thanks for seein it's a preview lol and idk what to expect with vocals either yet, i still got months before the album will be out. But hey check out my other stuff, and look up my album on itunes, it's only $10 =].