These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

You somehow managed to make the unfunny funny.
Well done, had a laugh.

Deep Space Deep Space

It was good

Even though it was a bit slow at times, it was well made, had a decent plot and was entertaining. I love some of the blur effects and such you included in some scenes. And ofcourse, MUSE! =D You'll get a 9 for it.

Dare to be Stupid Dare to be Stupid

LOL

I got to say, the band was hilarious.

all out anime war all out anime war

This is great

I just wish there was sound to it. Put in a bunch of smashing sounds and some speedy music and it'd be awesome.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Wow...Just amazing.

Normally I wouldn't feel like reviewing something that's already been reviewed in such quantity, but this was a well earned exception.
Under the whole fight scene I sat in awe and almost forgot to breathe.
There are some incredibly good stickfights on Newgrounds but this one is different, it's so professional and perfected that I can hardly find words describing it's massive amount of epic win. I favourited this the second it ended, and rated 5. I don't know if there's much more I can do than that, but I wish I could've rated a million times!

Also, nice idea with the sonic yoyo, leaved room for alot of amazing rapid moves.

Hyun1990 responds:

XD thanks so much man!

Brotherly Love Brotherly Love

My first thought was...

wtf?

But as the movie progressed and the song kept playing, I started to get a feel for the duality, and the love/hatred mentality of it. I think I can understand it.

The graphics looked pretty basic at first, but there were effects and such which added up the points. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

Akitta responds:

FINALY!!! Someone gets the joke...thank you! :D

Curse of the Ware-Mart Curse of the Ware-Mart

It was nice...

The animation was cool, graphics looks nice, but the voices was a bit hard to hear because the music was too loud.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:/.

Bill Cosby On A Plane Bill Cosby On A Plane

Nah...

It's ok, but I couldn't see too much effort in it.
The view inside the plane was detailed, but still It's just one good frame.

And I don't see the humour in it either, but I'm not judging from that since other people might find it funny.